The Division of Marketing and Communications recently received eight honors at the CASE District III Institutional Awards.
The winners and their categories are:
- Platinum: Honorable Mention – Georgia v. Notre Dame, Game Day Photography
- Gold: Italian Summer (Cortona Study Abroad) – Student Recruitment Videos
- Prescribed Fire Class – Photography, series of related photographs
- President’s Annual Report – Publications: Annual Reports and Fund Reports
- UGA Expands COVID-19 Testing – Video, General Information – long form
- Commit to Georgia 2019 PSA – PSAs and Commercial Spots
- Mask Up for Bulldog Nation – Video on a Shoestring
- Bronze: Georgia Magazine – alumni/general interest magazines published 3 or more times per year
The CASE District III award programs recognize the very best in advancement across the Southeast.
To learn more about the winners and see clips and photos, click here.
“I am very proud of the Division of Marketing and Communications staff members who worked on these impressive projects and all of the members of our team,” said Kathy Pharr, interim vice president for marketing and communications and chief of staff to the president. “We are fortunate to have an outstanding cadre of talented, creative and hardworking individuals who are dedicated to sharing the story of the University of Georgia with a broader external audience as well as to enhancing the effectiveness of our internal communications. I am pleased that they have been recognized for excellence by their peers in the region.”