Six UGA employees retired Feb. 1. Retirees, their job classification, department and years of service are:
- Tina G. Jones, administrative assistant II, University Health Center, Medical Clinic Gold/Urgent Care, 20 years;
- Richard W. Collins, building services worker II, Facilities Management Division, building services, 11 years, 9 months;
- Dawn Bennett-Alexander, associate professor, Terry College of Business, Legal Studies Program, 33 years;
- Alma Roden, Gwinnett County Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program, College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Northwest District County Extension Services, 13 years, 10 months;
- Ella Stroud, food services worker I, Auxiliary Services, Bolton Dining Commons, 10 years;
- Tracey Villaveces, academic advisor III, Franklin College of Arts and Sciences, psychology department, 14 years, 4 months.