Since 1996, the UGA Performing Arts Center has brought the best of the world’s stages to Athens. To celebrate the center’s 25th anniversary, 25 tickets for each upcoming performance are available for just $25.
These seats may be located in any seating section and will vary for each event. The discounted tickets go on sale four to six weeks prior to each performance, according to the schedule available at pac.uga.edu/discounts. Use the code PAC25 online to access the discounted tickets or call or visit the Performing Arts Center box office. Limit two per customer. Tickets may not be resold.
Performances with PAC25 tickets available now are:
- Christmas With The King’s Singers (British vocal sextet): Dec. 18, 7:30 p.m., Hodgson Concert Hall
- Momix: Viva Momix (acrobatic dance company): Jan. 13, 7:30 p.m., Fine Arts Theatre
- On Broadway (cabaret performance of Broadway hits): Jan. 18, 7:30 p.m., Hodgson Concert Hall
- Nobuntu (Zimbabwean women’s vocal quintet): Jan. 25, 7:30 p.m., Hodgson Concert Hall
- Danish String Quartet (Schubert, Schumann and Scandinavian folk songs): Jan. 29, 7:30 p.m., Hodgson Concert Hall
To learn more about UGA Performing Arts Center events, visit pac.uga.edu.
For a complete list of UGA Presents performances, visit https://pac.uga.edu/organizer/uga-presents.
Three Ways to Order
- Purchase tickets online at pac.uga.edu.
- Call the Performing Arts Center box office at 706-542-4400, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Visit the UGA Performing Arts Center box office, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (five-minute parking is available in the drop off circle at the Performing Arts Center for purchasing or picking up tickets.)
For information about the Performing Arts Center’s COVID-19 protocols, visit pac.uga.edu/safety-first. Flexible ticketing will be in place for all performances occurring through December 2021. Patrons may exchange tickets for another performance (including those in spring 2022) or receive a full refund until noon on the day of the performance, if occurring on a weekday, or by Friday at 5 p.m. if occurring on a weekend.