The Engage & Learn Grant Program awarded nearly $8,000 to eight different recipients in the first round of fall 2021 awards.
These awards will provide financial assistance to cover full or partial costs of staff professional development opportunities. These activities ranged from specialized job training to team knowledge building to enhancing unit-wide diversity and inclusion programs.
Recipients from the following areas were awarded fall 2021 grants:
- Facilities Management Division
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Population Health
- Division of Student Affairs
- University Health Center (received three awards)
- University Human Resources
Congratulations to each awardee.
The deadline for the next round of grant applications is 11:59 p.m. on Feb. 28, 2022. Submit an application or learn more at https://engageandlearn.uga.edu/grants.