What’s in YOUR brown bag? A sandwich or two? Perhaps some chips or a crispy apple? UGA can take your simple brown bag lunch and make it much more appetizing, thanks to a variety of lunchtime learning opportunities being held throughout campus this fall.
Programs offered will suit every interest – from the latest in digital technology, to diversity issues, to sustainability, to women’s studies and more. Lunch and learns are free and opened to any participant.
The following lists UGA brown bag seminars, along with their website links for more information.
- Digital Brown Bag — Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Economics Department Seminar Series — Terry College of Business
- Diversity Seminar Series — College of Education
- Warnell Teaching Effectiveness — Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources
- Building Safety and Security Representatives — Office of Security and Emergency Preparedness
- APERO Lecture Series — Institute for African American Studies
- Geology Talks — Franklin College of Arts and Sciences
- GMOA Lunch & Learn — Georgia Museum of Art
- Political Science Speakers – School of Public and International Affairs
- Women’s Studies Friday Speaker’s Series – Franklin College of Arts and Sciences
- Friday EATS — Office of Sustainability and the Academy of the Environment
- EcoFocus Mixed Greens Film Series – Odum School of Ecology
- Colloquia Series – School of Social Work