Campus News

New e-grade change system

A new e-grade change system, which will allow faculty to submit change-of-grade requests electronically, has been launched by the Office of the Registrar.

Instructors may initiate an online change-of-grade for any student in any section for which they were listed as the instructor of record in the previous three terms. Once the e-grade change has been initiated, the course department head will be notified electronically of the pending change and asked to approve or deny the request. Approved requests then will be forwarded to the Office of the Registrar for processing.

Certain grade changes will be exceptions to the e-grade change system and will require paper change-of-grade forms. These are limited to change-of-grades for students enrolled in terms no longer available on thee-grade change system and changes from original grades of “WP” or “WF.”

The new e-grade change system, along with video tutorials and ­frequently asked questions, is online at

Contact the Office of the Registrar at or 706-542-4040 with any questions.