In accordance with the University of Georgia Guidelines for Appointment, Promotion and Tenure, the membership of the University Review Committees are being announced.
University Review Committee members for 2009-2010 are:
• Fine and Applied Arts—Richard LaFleur, James McGregor, Judith McWillie, Frances Teague, Roger Vogel, John Waters and Mark Wheeler (elected chair).
• Health and Clinical Sciences—Cathy Brown, John Fischer, Zhen Fu (elected chair), Joel Lee, Patrick O’Connor, William Spruill and Mark Wilson.
• Humanities—Ronald Bogue, Richard Friedman, Elissa Henken, Sandy Martin, John Morrow, Charles Platter and Richard Winfield (elected chair).
• Life Sciences—Casimir Akoh, Timothy Denny, William Fitt (elected chair), Stephen Hajduk, Robert Ivarie, John Ruberson and Anne Summers.
• Physical Sciences—Michael Duncan (elected chair), Uwe Happek, R. Dewey Lee, Tharuvai (T.N.) Sriram, Thiab Taha, James Wright and Qing Zhang.
• Social and Behavioral Sciences—Robert Grafstein, Linda Grant (elected chair), Jerold Hale, B. Randy Hammond, Judy Harrison, David Leigh and Michael Winship.
• Professional and Applied Studies [A]—John Beasley, Pete Bettinger, Jennifer Gaver (elected chair), Margie Lee, Kent Middleton, Paula Schwanenflugel and Anne Sweaney.
• Professional and Applied Studies [B]—Stephen Baginski, Michael Holosko, Juanita Johnson-Bailey, Doris Miller, Lloyd Rieber, Art Snow and Camilla Watson (elected chair).
• Professional and Applied Studies [C]—Corrie Brown (elected chair), Andy Kavoori, Sharon Nickols, O. Lee Reed, Sara Schweitzer, Ralph Steuer and Wanda Stitt-Gohdes.
The University Promotion and Tenure Appeals Committee became a standing committee of University Council in 2007. A complete committee membership list is available online at (http://uc.reg.uga.edu/index.php?page=anon_edit_usertocommittee&cid=180).