The 2021 USG Well-being Rewards Program is offered to all benefits-eligible UGA faculty and staff. Those employees and their spouses who are enrolled in a USG health care plan can earn $100 in well-being credit by completing healthy activities by Sept. 30. Participants can complete a wide range of activities for credit such as getting a flu shot, volunteering within the community, tracking activity and more.
To get started, there are a few steps that must be followed:
Employees with UGA should follow these steps:
- Log into OneUSG Connect
- Click on “Manage My Benefits”
- Click on the “USG Well-being” tile on the home page
Spouses of a UGA employee should follow these steps:
- Register on www.ourwellbeing.usg.edu
- Enter your first name, last name and date of birth
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Follow the steps to obtain your login credentials
After creating an account, be sure to download the Virgin Pulse app for easier access to the program.
For more information about the USG Well-being Rewards Program, please contact well-being coordinator Kiz Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.