UGA will hold a rededication ceremony for the newly renovated H.H. Tift Building on the UGA-Tifton campus Sept. 27 at 10 a.m.
Renovation of the Tift Building, the campus’s first structure, was completed in May. Initially constructed in 1922, the Tift Building now is equipped to support undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in UGA’s College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. Located at the front of the campus alongside Moore Highway, the building serves as a central hub for students and provides the latest instructional technology.