Athens, Ga. – The University of Georgia recognized seven First Honor Graduates at Commencement ceremonies on Dec. 13 in Stegeman Coliseum.
The graduates maintained a perfect 4.0 cumulative grade point average throughout their undergraduate studies as well as in all college-level transfer work attempted prior to or following enrollment at the university.
“We commend these graduates for their high standards of personal excellence and for their outstanding achievements as students of the University of Georgia,” said UGA President Jere W. Morehead. “We wish them well as they pursue their varied interests.”
The honorees, their majors and hometowns are listed below along with URLs for photographs.
• Katherine Lynn Farrington, early childhood education, Duluth
• Janette Elizabeth Gee, psychology, Jefferson
• Hillary Virginia Keller, double-major in sociology and psychology, Cumming
• Travis Michael Miller, international affairs, Kennesaw
• Bradley Reed Parke, genetics, Thomasville
• Sara Alexis Patton, human development and family science, Suwanee
• Kassie Leigh Smith, mathematics education, Cumming